Lumiya 3.3 adds support for voice communications in Second Life, with help of a Voice Plugin. Peer-to-peer, group calls and nearby voice are supported.
- option to enable voice chat is located under Settings -> Chat and messages.
- calls are made from the corresponding chat screen, look for a phone icon on the action bar;
- enabling and disabling voice will work without reconnecting.
Daydream controller support:
Lumiya now supports Daydream and Daydream controller. Some hints for using Lumiya with Daydream:
- enter VR mode first and then place your phone into Daydream headset;
- controller's touchpad controls walking and turning;
- controller's "minus" button is an action button, used to activate on-screen controls.
External gamepad support:
Lumiya now works with external gamepad in Cardboard mode. For a typical Bluetooth gamepad, control layout is as follows:
- arrow buttons control walking and turning;
- "A" button is an action button.
Many Bluetooth keyboards will work too, with Space key doubling as an action button.
To upload an image into your inventory, open inventory screen from the left drawer, choose a folder and pick "Create" -> "Upload picture" from the action menu.