Lumiya 3.1 adds support for OpenGL ES 3.0, which allows for major frame rate improvements in 3D mode - especially when rendering mesh bodies, mesh hair, and everything mesh in general, on almost every modern phone or a tablet. It also improves rendering of translucent mesh clothing, now getting much closer to how it should actually look.
This update also adds a few handy features:
- taking and sharing screenshots;
- editing avatar profiles;
- setting home location.
Among other changes, a button to play sound stream has been moved to its proper location - to the action menu on Contacts screen. Of course, this update includes countless bug fixes, most notably:
- Mesh body HUDs are now working as expected;
- Kemono avatars are being rendered correctly.
More updates soon to follow, so stay tuned!
Lumiya 3.0 only keeps getting better with this third update since its release, now with version 3.0.3 available on Google Play.
It is mostly a bugfix update, but it does include one new feature - ability to move HUDs around the screen, naturally, by dragging them.
And a short list of discovered and fixed issues:
- Fixed a crash in 3D mode on Intel-based devices;
- Fixed incorrect screen layout in 3D mode after rotation;
- "Don't save user name" option now works as it should.