It is a bugfix-only update. Most important, exporting chat history should now work reliably on every device.
Short list of discovered and fixed issues:
- Fix for exporting chat history;
- Fix for blank 3D screen after switching back and forth;
- Fix for malformed sound stream URLs;
- Fix for notifications being always enabled.
Quick to follow large 3.0 update, there is Lumiya 3.0.1 already on Google Play.
Apart from a few minor bug fixes, there's that old Cam button back because of so many requests. It is not enabled by default, but, for those dearly missing the button, it can be enabled in Settings → 3D. Also, it is now possible to choose what Left and Right arrows do in 3D mode.
Pinch gesture has been somewhat improved to allow for moving the camera sideways too.
Exporting chat history should also work nicely on Marshmallow devices. On first export, Lumiya will ask for permission to access your storage, which is naturally needed to create a text file so that chat history could be actually exported.
Also, Lumiya can now play animations from inventory, and hopefully stop them. To aid with that, there is a "Stop avatar animations" option on 3D screen.
And a short list of changes, as usual:
- Ability to play animations from inventory;
- Optional Camera button in 3D view (see Settings → 3D to enable);
- Exporting chat history now works on Android Marshmallow;
- Fixed incorrect avatar shape when wearing skeleton deformers.